Interim IT Management
Filling the management gap and ensuring a seamless transition to a long-term solution
Circumstances can create a gap in IT Management within a firm. An IT department without an experienced manager can soon find itself in challenging times. The Lights-On interim IT management service can support your firm if you are in an IT crisis, or you just need some guidance and practical assistance.
Being without a figurehead in IT can have wide-reaching implications. Having clear direction regarding people, processes, projects and technology has a positive impact on many areas of the firm. Lights-On can act as an interim IT Manager and provide the following:
- Tailored support depending on your requirements and projects
- Support your team by providing a clear plan of action
- Tailored advice for specialist IT recruitment
- Listen to the team to establish the current situation
- Listen to the leadership team to understand their priorities
- Create robust processes and procedures which support the IT and management teams
- Provide guidance to establish the next steps within a firm’s IT infrastructure, services, and personnel
- Support the firm with recruiting an IT Manager or IT Director if required
Contact Lights-On Consulting to get started with a bespoke interim IT management strategy that benefits your business.
“As a Partner and FD, when it comes to spending money, I’m not keen unless there is clear ROI but Lights-On proved time and time again that they were well worth the investment.”
Mike Borg, Partner & Financial Director at Lodders
Take a look at some of our Interim IT Management projects
Industry insights, updates, news and opinions that may be of interest
No posts found!
Our core services
We advise businesses on a broad range of IT services, but our advice is centred around four core services:
For an initial conversation to discuss your challenges or requirements, please call the Lights-On team on 0345 056 8680.
Alternatively, you can complete the enquiry form and one of our experts will get back to you.
How can we help you?
Let us know what you’d like more information about