Consultant / Head of Project Services
Stephen is an IT Consultant at Lights-On Consulting and leads the firm’s Project Services Division.
Having spent a large part of his career in senior IT positions, Stephen has a deep understanding of how to help clients get the most out of their investment in IT.
Since joining Lights-On Consulting in 2016, Stephen has supported a broad spread of legal and professional services firms with IT consultancy, Strategic IT reviews, IT Leadership, tenders, procurement, mentoring and more besides.
Stephen is a regular speaker at industry events as well as facilitating and speaking at law firm partner away days.
As a Prince II qualified Project Manager, Stephen also provides clients with Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
Prior to joining Lights-On Consulting, Stephen worked on both sides of the fence, as an IT Director for a regional law firm and as a consultant for a Practice Management Solutions company.
Key skills and expertise
- Strategic IT consultancy
- IT Leadership Service
- Managed service reviews and selections
- Cloud and outsourcing agreements
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships between law firms and universities
- IT reviews
- Solution procurement
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
- Business process re-engineering and implementation
- The management and delivery of “good IT”
- Partner and Board presentations
- Supplier and vendor management
- IT procurement for complex, high risk or high value purchases
- Public speaking at industry events and facilitation of Partner away days
Away from work, Stephen can be found cycling up large hills while contemplating why he did not take up a hobby like reading!
If you would like more information please get in touch or request a full bio.